- On April 4, 2019
- In Tips for travellers
Things not to do in Dubai
Dubai is an exquisite sightseeing place welcomes visitors from all over the world. If you’re traveling to Dubai for the first time, need to know about few important considerations before your trip. Here we guided the Things not to do in Dubai to make your trip enjoyable.
- Strictly prohibited drinking in public places, visitors are allowed to drink in hotels.
- No Nudity: Visitors to Dubai should dress modestly, particularly in conservative areas and public places. Only Swimwear is acceptable at the beach or around the swimming pool.
- Public displays of affection considered as offensive in Dubai. kissing and hugging in public is not accepted and holding hands should be minimal and acceptable.
- Playing loud music, singing and dancing in the streets is also one of the things not to do in Dubai.
- No public cussing: Freedom of speech is not a universal right. Using bad language words in public is punishable.
- Being drunk and disorderly in public is unacceptable, and may result in a fine or worse.
- Do not take photographs of the locals, especially women, without permission. It is considered rude and punishment should be ridiculous.
Lot of tourists visiting first time Dubai is failing in selecting the tourism company and facing difficulties in their tours. Unique Desert LLC is the leading and trusted tourism company in Dubai for indoor tours such as Desert Safari, Creek Dhow Cruises, Dubai City Tour and etc.