Apply For UAE Visa
UAE Visa is ideal for a short and long trips to UAE in order to attend a business meeting or catch up with your friends or family. Simply contact Uddubai theywill arrange a desired tourist visa to make the most of your trip in a hassle-free and convenient manner.
How to Apply
All you need to do is:
- Duly fill up the online visa application form.
- Submit documents relevant for processing of visa.
Upon submitting your details, our visa specialists will review your application and would get in touch with you for further details like airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking. If guarantee is not a requisite, we assure you of quick processing of visa.
- UAE visa is in the form of online visa, and is usually issued as a single-entry visa.
- With a valid UAE, a tourist or visitor can enter UAE through any of its seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm al Quwain.
- In the absence of a guarantor in UAE, visitor is entailed to provide a security deposit, preferably via Credit Card, Al Ansari Exchange or transferring amount to bank account.
- Security deposit is not a requisite for families touring UAE with tourism interest.
- It usually takes four to five days to process visa application. If it is required on urgent basis, you can opt for express visa services. Nevertheless, there may be changes for some nationalities.
|VISA NAME||PROCESSING FEE|
|14 Days Visa||AED 300|
|30 Days Visa||AED 350|
|90 Days Visa||AED 800|
|30 Days Multi Entry Visa||AED 800|
|90 Days Multi Entry Visa||AED 1900|
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- The validity of passport should be minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or hard to read.
- If any of the above requirements are not matched with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded or overstayed. (if required)
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it. (if required)
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Individual visitors may need to put deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more information through live chat or email us at email@example.com
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Most nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved Hotel, excursions with Al Hadaf Tourism need not to provide any guarantee documents.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that visa processing can be done only upon the completion of required documentation and clearance of payments.
- All visa application is for single entry only.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 5 to 7 days prior to your arrival. We require five working days (Sunday to Thursday) days to process your visa. In case your application is held by the immigration, it may take two more days for your visa approval.
- Upon the approval of your visa by the UAE Immigration Authority, we will send you a copy of visa to your email. Take a print out of this visa copy to submit at the airport’s passport control section. Original copy of visa is not required.
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter UAE by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional AED 150 per person. (courier charges extra).
- Visa Approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials, and Rayna Tours & Travels should not be held responsible for the rejection of your visa application. Moreover, we cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved, rejected or in the event your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the UAE.
- Some airline service providers may entail passengers for an ‘Ok to Board’ approval, which, at most, should be done 24hours prior to the stipulated flight departure time. Upon your request, the Al Hadaf Tourism can do it for you for an extra charge.
- If your visa application is denied by the UAE Immigration, we’ll send you a copy of the same for your record.
- A fine of AED 100 will be incurred from the guarantee amount, if the traveler is not able to travel upon the issuance of a visa.
- If a tourist does not leave the country on or before the due date, a penalty of AED 150 per day will be incurred from the guarantee amount.
- The security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited, if a traveler on our sponsored visa has to face overstay due to imprisonment or committing of any crime.
- Once you leave the country, we require you to send us a copy of your passport’s page with the UAE immigration’s exit stamp. This will serve as a proof that you have left the country. Further, it enables us to double check it in our online system.
- The refund of security cheque is done only upon the clear confirmation of your departure from the country.
- A reliable travel insurance plan is inevitable to tackle unforeseen events like medical emergencies during your travel. If you don’t have one, we can help you, though charges will apply.
THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER DURING TRAVEL
- Please ensure that you carry a valid, confirmed return air ticket.
- Another prerequisite is a confirmed accommodation booking in one of the UAE’s hotels.
- As a proof to ensure the UAE’s immigration officials that you can afford your stay in the country.
REASONS OF VISA REJECTION
When applying for a visa in UAE, the following 10 points can be the reasons for the rejection or disapproval of your visa.
- The visa application of a female visitor, who is under the age of 25 years, is likely to be rejected, if she plans to travel alone.
- The UAE immigration will reject the application that is submitted with the handwritten copies of passport from nationalities, such as Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- A visa application will be denied, if the applicant is blacklisted or is proved to the UAE immigration that he has committed a serious offense.
- The application may be rejected, if the applicant previously had a residence visa and exited the UAE without its cancellation.
- The application will be denied, if an individual had previously applied for a tourist visa and did not enter the country. In order to reapply, the previous visa should be cancelled.
- If photo used in the passport copies is blurred, your application is likely to get delayed or rejected.
- The visa application will be rejected, if the applicant’s profession is mentioned as a laborer, cultivator or other unskilled task.
- Typing errors in your visa application can lead to its disapproval.
- An individual cannot apply for a new visa for at least six months, if he had previously applied for a job visa through a company in the UAE and not enter the country.
- Chances are that the visa processing of applicants with identical personal details including name and place may be delayed or sometimes even eliminated.